#1 Strategy Question
The number one strategy question we get asked is, “What do I do next?”
Everyone with a product is at different stages, so the first step in the process is to figure out where you are. Keep your emotions neutral, focus on the actual project and work to get results.
The mental process to move your project forward involves going through a series of questions. Afterwards you’re able to see what resources you need much more clearly.
Answer these questions:
- Debrief where you are now objectively
- What’s wrong?
- What’s not working?
- What zones of activity are needed?
- Reassess or establish what you actually want to create
- Ways of being – peace around your business’s finances/ operation issues/ momentum and excitement around sales, clarity, flow (the emotion you want to create) goals should also have an emotional fuel to them. what experience do you want to create?
- Goal (quantifiable, measurable, time specific)
- Get support – read,audios, look at pictures
- Educate yourself
- Hire support – Could be staff to do something, a coach or mentor, consultant with specific expertise
- Decide next immediate action and do it!
- The Universe and creativity love speed.
- Being in action allows the next steps to flow